Pedagogical Leadership-The Crux of Finnish Excellence in Education: A secret of creating self-organized teams
The programme focuses on state-of-the-art skills and concepts of international educational leadership. It enables educators to change and reform educational policy and practices
It is a 4-day, training program meant for educational leaders, management, administrators and teachers who are interested to learn about Finnish Education System with a specialization of applying contemporary leadership skills in the context of education.
Who should attend?
The program is meant for educational leaders, management, administrators and teachers who are interested to learn about Finnish Education System with a specialization of applying contemporary leadership skills in the context of education
- Understanding the Finnish Education System and its working with practical examples and workshop by the Finnish and international teachers / Educators
- Understanding the concept of pedagogical leadership and developing the ability to establish a pedagogical perspective when planning courses and programmes
- Introduction to Learning Management Systems and Course Works
- Get to know a number of ideas and activities that will engage and encourage teachers
- Communicate better with external stakeholders
- Practical experience and class observations in Finnish schools
- Interactions with teachers and Principals
- Hands on experience of various creative methods and activities as an actual Finnish classroom through workshops
Highlights of the Tour
- Listen to practical case studies from versatile Finnish Principal with over 32 years of experience
- First-hand experience of the international education system and direct links with schools and pupils which would last a lifetime.
- Emphasis on team building and shared leadership of the school or any other educational organization.
Date: 9th to 12th April, 2019
Deadline for Registration January 20th, 2019.
Do not hesitate to contact us for registration and any other queries.
Send email to: Contact@sufficientskills.org, and email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also Call or SMS: 08023150165 and 08188117181
***Please note that we can also schedule this workshop for your school at your convenience.