OXFORD REFRESHER WORKSHOP FOR EDUCATORS, Oxford, UK
Date: 22nd – 27th July, 2019
REFRESHER WORKSHOPS FOR TEACHERS
(Subject & Classroom Teachers)
This course is aimed at Trainee or Practicing Teachers, who wish to develop their teaching skills further and position themselves to effectively tackle the challenges of grooming the future generation of leaders.
- Developing command of written and spoken English and building confidence in using English in the classroom.
- Effective methods of teaching Numeracy and Quantitative analysis for Classroom Teachers.
- Effective Strategies for Managing a Mixed ability Classroom.
- What works in the classroom: Impactful Instructional Strategies.
- Effective Lesson Planning.
- Classroom Techniques for assessing students learning.
- The Heart of Teaching: Beyond Content.
EARLY CHILDHOOD AND PRIMARY YEARS’ EDUCATION
(Early Childhood and Primary Years’ Education Teachers)
The programme is designed for teachers and trainee teachers of children aged from 2 to 4 and 5- 8 years. The emphasis is on practical sessions based on the Montessori educational philosophy:
“The fanning of the flame, the inner drive to learn and develop is the key core contrast between Montessori schools and conventional schools” – Trevor Eissler, author and advocate of the Montessori Method.
The aim is to teach both the subject and the language … in the words of the British Council; “Using language to learn, learning to use language”.
- New ideas, practical classroom activities and resources for teaching Literacy in English and Numeracy to young learners.
- Developing interactive teaching methods in the classroom.
- Art, Music, and Drama in the teaching of language.
- Practising language through story-telling and role play.
- The importance of creativity in the learning process – the benefits of creative thinking and encouraging creativity in young learners.
- An introduction to Early Childhood and Primary Education in The United Kingdom, including a visit to a school in Oxford (the classroom environment … inspiration and activity).
- The programme includes a visit to a teachers’ resource centre in Oxford.
- CLIL (Content and Language Integrated Learning) is increasingly popular in European schools and colleges.
- Exploration of teaching methods and resources.
- Improvement in classroom and presentational skills.
- Improvement in language skills.
- An opportunity for teachers to improve their communication skills and confidence in using English in the classroom.
Visits to schools, universities, and suppliers of educational resource.
TEACHERS: (Pre-School, Primary, Secondary, Vocational, Adult, Special Needs)
THE EXTRAORDINARY SCHOOL LEADERSHIP WORKSHOP
(Administrators, School Leaders, Management Staff etc.)
- Positioning your school for the future
- Creating an Effective School
- Quality management and Control of the educational processes, with focus on elementary and high school.
- The Emotionally Intelligent School Leader.
- Innovative ideas and practices that makes an extraordinary school.
- Assembling and Leading Effective School Management Teams.
School owners/school leaders/Head Teachers/Principals/Supervisors.
Oxford International Study Centre 7, St. Aldates, Oxford OX1 1BS. England, United Kingdom.www.oxintstudycentre.com
Course fee Covers
Tuition, Course materials, Certificate, Shared Hotel Accommodation, All Meals & Tour/Sightseeing
Date: 22nd – 27th July, 2019
Deadline for registration:
APRIL 15, 2019.
We will give 5% Discount for registration and payment on or before December 7th, 2018).
Do not hesitate to contact us for registration and any other queries.
Send email to: Contact@sufficientskills.org, and firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also Call or SMS: 08023150165 and 08188117181
***Please note that we can also schedule this workshop for your school at your convenience.