“Welcome to a country where students are stress-free with minimal exams and homework, teaching is a highly respected profession and kids start their school, not before the age of 7. Finland’s teachers have kept the nation near the top of the influential Pisa performance rankings since they were first published in 2001.
Let’s try to uncover the layers of secrecy with hands-on experiences, interactions, and visits to the schools.”
Council for Creative Education (CCE) Finland is organizing a dedicated training cum workshop program on Finnish Education Model for International educators who are interested to know the secrets of the successful Finnish education system.
Who should attend?
The program is meant for school principals, management, administrators, educators, trainers & senior teachers who are looking for implementing changes for a better education.
- To understand the Finnish education system and its working with practical examples and workshop by the Finnish and international teachers / Educators
- Practical experience and class observations in Finnish Schools
- Interactions with teachers, principals, support staff
- Hands-on experience of various creative methods and activities as an actual Finnish classroom through workshops
- Phenomenon-based learning and Enquiry based Projects
- How to use creatively ICT Tools in the classroom as a teacher
- Vocational Education and onsite visits to Finland
- State-of-art Teachers Education.
Highlights of the tour:
- Interaction with Internationally Acclaimed educators those who were in the foundation of making the Finnish education model.
- First-hand experience of the international education system and direct links with schools and pupils which would last a lifetime.
- With the emphasis on how they have developed the solutions to the problems faced and how those could be implemented in the local context- designing the action plan.
Date: 12th – 18th April, 2021
Council for Creative Education
CCE Finland Oy
Maijalankatu 9 E 18, Tampere 33720 FINLAND
Deadline for Registration January 30th, 2021.
Do not hesitate to contact us for registration and any other queries.
Send email to: Contact@sufficientskills.org, and firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
You can also Call or SMS: 08023150165 and 08188117181
***Please note that we can also schedule this tour for your school at your convenience.