Oxford International Study Centre(OISC) Oxford, United Kingdom
– IB (International Baccalaureate)
– (I)GCSE Revision
– Oxford & Cambridge Test preparation
– IELTS, TOEFL & Cambridge Exam preparation
– Boarding School Entrance tests (ISEB, UKISET, 13+, 16+).
– Private and group tuition.
– Pre-University Preparation
– English Language
– Foundation Courses
We provide accommodation options available throughout the Half Term period an all programmes are available online if preferred.
During the Autumn school holidays, we arrange preparatory programmes for Oxford and Cambridge University Entrance candidates. The seminars are led by experienced Oxford and Cambridge tutors, including people from admissions in colleges of the University.
Participants must have a good school or college record and be fluent in English. (For those students who do not meet the English Language requirement we arrange an intensive English programme first).Tuition is a mixture of private lessons and seminar groups, which are very international in their intake and average only 5 or 6 students at any one time.
The programme includes:
1. Advice and orientation on applying to Oxford or Cambridge
2. Written tests at and before the interview (all subjects to which this applies) , with lessons with specialist tutors eg , ELAT, TSA, etc
3. Interview practice (subject specific)
4. If required the course can be combined with revision of school subjects relevant to Oxford or Cambridge prep. (We teach for A Level, IB, AP, and Abitur)
Online programmes are also available for those students unable to study in Oxford.
Accommodation can be arranged in the Residence with private bathroom or with host families.
Address: 7 St Aldates, Oxford, Oxfordshire OX1 1BS